Consumer terms & conditions
In these terms and conditions “SN” refers to Seeking Nothing. SN sells all tickets as organisers, promoters or producers of an event (referred to as a “Promoter”) on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
- The tickets you purchase are for personal use.
- You must inform SN of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- On occasions the event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend an event, please contact SN at email@example.com
- Tickets may be purchased on-line or made for collection at the door providing SN has received confirmation of attendance. Where payment is made at the door without confirmation of attendance places will be given on a first come first serve basis.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to your rights as a consumer
- SN may from time to time change or cancel events. Where events are cancelled SN guarantee to refund the ticket value
- SN will not be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. Details will be published on the SN website www.seekingnothing.com
- If SN cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, event times SN will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, SN will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. Please note that the refund will be subject to 2.5 Transaction Fees booked online
- If for any reason you are entitled to a refund please contact SN at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any refund will usually be repaid with 10 working days using the same method you used to buy the tickets.
- For more information about refunds, please contact our email@example.com
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
Attending an event
- SN has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- SN will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include house-keeping etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the venue operator via the address on stated on the SN website.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event.
If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if not notified before the event.
- SN will not share your personal information with any third parties unless and as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent
- By ordering on line or by attending a SN event you agree to be added to our database where you will be notified of upcoming events.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- SN cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including venue operators). However, SN does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than SN, you and, as SN as agents for the venue operators.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and SEE are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Enquiries please contact SN using the details set out below, quoting your name, the event and date of the event and the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable)
Address: 41 High Road, South Woodford, London, E18 2QP
Telephone: 020 8530 6111
To email click on the link: firstname.lastname@example.org